COSMIC DREAM


 COSMIC DREAM

Cosmic Dream came from my love of the astral world when I was very young. I spent many evenings as a child sitting on our porch steps watching the silver stars shining in the dark of night. 
My grandmother believed in the astral world, and she believed in a person's aura. I know this to be true because she often would stop me as I entered our family kitchen, look right at me, then say to my sister or my father, "look at Susie's beautiful aura today!"

I painted Cosmic Dream with its dark aura streaming by the blue moon with gold, silver, pale violet, lake green and white. This mixed medium original painting has been on display in retail and in gallery.

The original painting is not for sale; however, beautiful prints are available on order.

-Susie Rosso Wolf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PORTRAIT OF AN ARTIST: The Abstract of Susie Wolf, Created by Ethan Kaull Videography

ALONG THE GALLATIN

ROSANN'S TONE POEM