FIELDS IN MOTION


 FIELDS IN MOTION
36" x 36"
Acrylics and oil on stretched canvas
Completed 9-18-2025


In Montana, everywhere I look I am blessed to see the most beautiful fields of grass in the world.
It's true. We are known around the world for our grasses and our wheat. In fact, the town/area that I live in is called Wheat Montana.

The fields are amazing. If you spend a few moments looking at them, you instantly feel a connection to nature, to the earth, to Montana, and to God. When you take a few minutes to watch the clouds above the grassy hills you will drown in the beauty of our enormous "Big Sky."
If you don't have a way to visit our amazing grasses and fields of beauty, prints of Fields In Motion are absolutely available and, the original 36" x 36" painting is also available for purchase or exhibition.

-Susie Rosso Wolf 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PORTRAIT OF AN ARTIST: The Abstract of Susie Wolf, Created by Ethan Kaull Videography

ALONG THE GALLATIN

ROSANN'S TONE POEM